Contact Us to Book Seasonal RV Sites in Edmonton
Longriders is conveniently located 1km from the town of Gibbons. Most amenities like groceries, liquor, banking, drug stores, post office, and motor vehicles are at your fingertips. Big ticket stores like Walmart, Costco, CDN Tire, Home Depot and others are a 15 minute drive away in Fort Saskatchewan or NE Edmonton; you’ll take highway all the way.
Contact us by phone, email, or by filling out the form below.
Directions from Edmonton
- Take the Manning Freeway in Northeast Edmonton out of the city, as if you were going to Fort Saskatchewan.
- Turn north at the Alberta Highway 28A sign to Gibbons – Redwater – Cold Lake.
- Go north on Highway 28A to the Town of Gibbons.
- Stay on Highway 28A past Gibbons’ Main Street. Approximately 200 yards past Main Street on Highway 28A, you will come to Secondary Highway 643 East.
- Turn right (east) on 643. Take an immediate left (north). Watch for our signs!
- Follow the gravel road north 1km into the park. If you get lost, call Ken at 780-203-2122. It’s about a 16-minute drive from Edmonton.
Download a directional map to our location.